The biggest networking event in Brisbane is happening on the 4th of April 2019 in Upper Mt Gravatt! Some 1,600 local business professionals are expected to be at the Hibiscus Sports Complex on Klumpp Road for the Brisbane Small Business Expo.
The event, mounted by Paula Brand Small Business Expos, will feature more than 200 exhibitors. It’s set up to be a great opportunity to find sales leads or reliable suppliers, as well as exchange business cards with different professionals.
From 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., guests may participate in a flurry of activities:
- catch four speaker sessions
- speak with the employees of the Office of the Small Business, Brisbane City Council
- listen to eight TINAx Talks (for women in business)
- get free headshots for their business profile
- take advantage of a free massage and brow waxing
- Speed Networking (from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Exhibitors and sponsors of the Brisbane Small Business Expo will also be giving away several prizes with a combined worth over $20,000.
Entrance to this event is free for all businesspeople, but you have to register your attendance online. To keep things livelier, there will be food trucks on site while Jodie Joy will provide the entertainment.
If this will be your first time to attend the event, take a look at what happened at the Brisbane Small Business Expo in 2018 in the video below: